Arlington Homes project manages the process of building a new home, extension and the redevelopment of clients sites for multi residential dwellings.
We manage residential projects from $500K to $10M in value
Our services at Arlington Homes include:
- Design management. We develop the project brief, appoint and coordinate design consultants including architects, services engineers, building surveyors, fire engineers, hydraulic designers, interior designers, land surveyors, town planners, engineers and landscape designers. We also work with consultants that have been selected by the client.
- Specialist designers. We have worked with a range of specialist designers and contractors for lighting, communications, audio visual, kitchen design, rugs, paint or floor finishes and metal work.
- Documentation review. We develop project specifications and scope of works, review the project’s buildability and assist in resolving building compliance issues.
- Gain approvals. We coordinate and resolve any town planning requirements, building permits and issues with adjoining owners.
- Tendering. We have a number of builders we will recommend for a specific project or can tender to a builder selected by the client. We assess and negotiate with the tenderers and recommend appropriate building contracts. We review the building contract prior to execution to ensure all requirements have been met.
- Manage works during construction. We liaise with the builder and manage the building contract and other specialist contractors or novated contracts. We hold regular project meetings which keep the client informed at all times.
- Contract administration. We review all builders’ progress claims, cost variations, extension of time claims and the administration of Provisional Sums and Prime Cost items.
- Time and quality control. Monitor quality at every stage of the project through regular inspections and photographic records, review and monitor the builders program and progress on the job through regular project meetings.
- Manage handover of the project. Inspect the project at completion and manage the defects list then monitor rectification
- Installation of design requirements. Coordinate installation of furniture fit out packages, window coverings or specialist equipment and fitout items including importation of fixtures and materials.
We provide all of this information in our contracts to ensure our client’s needs are put first